EMPLOYERS AND EXHIBITORSAs an employer or exhibitor, what’s in it for you?
- Meet over 1,000 students “Under One Roof” from colleges and universities in the Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe areas - not just students in nuclear-related fields, but in other skills and professions that can benefit your company.
- The nuclear industry will be there = over 50 Suppliers, Operating Utilities, Labour Unions, other organizations such as COG, UNENE, CNS.
- A great venue offered by Durham College and UOIT, with catered food.
- A 10x10 exhibitor booth, equipped with a round table and chairs.
- An event to be held on Saturday, outside from your busy week! (This is great for students as well). We are also planning it early in the fall/winter term to give a lot of lead-time for employers.
- We will offer educational sessions in parallel with the job fair to keep the students engaged for the whole day.
We provide a one-stop registration process, where you can select and pay for the level of sponsorship appropriate for your organization. There is a basic price for a booth, but we encourage you to consider a bit more to help support the students at this event (eg, food, some transportation):
- Employer booths (2 attendants) are $450
- Exhibitor booths (limited number for those who are not hiring) are $225
But please consider doing more:
- Silver Employer/Sponsor ($1000, includes free booth, premium advertisement*)
- Gold Employer/Sponsor ($2000, includes free booth in premium location, premium advertisement, breakout sessions)
- Platinum Employer/Sponsor ($5000, includes 2 free contiguous booth spaces in premium location, premium advertisement*, an additional 2 booth attendants, breakout sessions)
*advertisement in the form of company logos that are progressively larger depending on sponsorship level, to be shown on website, communiques, posters and handouts at the Job Fair, etc.
(Note: all prices include HST)
Why not be at least a SILVER sponsor?
Click here to register online
New Instructions for Registered Employers & Exhibitors