Join OCI at the Caledon Ski Club
ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5th
Cost is only $95 per person
Register at www.oci-aic.org
ARRIVE AT 8:30 AM AND HILLS OPEN AT 9:00 AM
HOT BUFFET LUNCH AT 12 NOON – 1:00 PM
PARTICIPATE IN A FUN RACE AND WIN SOME PRIZES!
3:15 PM – 4:00 PM – APPETIZERS, HOT APPLE CIDER, HOT CHOCOLATE, ETC.
LOTS OF SKI TRAILS, LOTS OF FUN!
Invite your friends and colleagues in the Nuclear Industry (OPG, AECL, Bruce Power, etc)!
……”modeled on the success of the annual golf tournament our fun ski day provides an excellent opportunity for networking and corporate entertainment in the depths of winter and allows those who do not enjoy golf to get involved” says Neil Alexander.
- Just an hour drive from Toronto, Caledon Ski Club offers your group:
- State-of-the-art snowmaking and grooming on our 23 trails
- Superb half-pipe and terrain park
- 4 quad lifts, 2 triple chairs and 2 surface lifts
- Cross country and snowshoeing trails
- Picturesque lodge facilities
- Fireside lounges
- Delicious breakfast and lunch
- Full-service rental facility for both downhill skiers and snowboarders
- Caledon Ski Club, 17431 Mississauga Road, Caledon, Ontario L7K 0E9
- SEE THE ATTACHED TRAIL MAP FOR MORE DETAILS
- For ski rentals check http://www.caledonskiclub.on.ca/
Located just outside the village of Belfountain.