Employers and Exhibitors
- Meet over 500 students “Under One Roof” from colleges and universities in the Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe areas - not just students in nuclear-related fields, but in other skills and professions that can benefit your company.
- The nuclear industry will be there = over 30 Suppliers, Operating Utilities, Labour Unions, other organizations such as COG, CNS.
- A great venue offered by McMaster University, with catered food.
- A 10x10 exhibitor booth, equipped with a table and 2 chairs
We provide a one-stop registration process, where you can select and pay for the level of sponsorship appropriate for your organization. There is a basic price for a booth, but we encourage you to consider a bit more to help support the students at this event (eg, food, some transportation):
- Employer booths (2 attendants) are $450 (early bird prior to Sept 13th 2019: $400)
- Exhibitor booths (limited number for those who are not hiring) are $225
Consider a sponsorship -
- Silver Employer/Sponsor ($1000, includes free booth, premium advertisement*)
- Gold Employer/Sponsor ($2000, includes free booth, an additional 2 booth attendants, premium advertisement*, opportunity to run a breakout session)
*advertisement in the form of company logos that are progressively larger depending on sponsorship level, to be shown on website, floor plan, event communiqués, posters, Job Fair programs, etc.
(Note: all prices include HST)
Why not be at least a SILVER sponsor?
Hard Copy Application Form is available here.
Floor Plan is available here
Employers & Exhibitors click here to register online
GETTING HERE - INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMPLOYERS & EXHIBITORSThank you for supporting this event for our student community. Please review logistical details below.
Campus Address1280 Main Street W, Hamilton, ON
If traveling from Toronto:
1. Travel westbound on the QEW or Highway 407
2. In Burlington, take Highway 403 to downtown Hamilton
3. Exit Highway 403 at the Main Street West off ramp
4. At the traffic signal turn left on to Main Street West
5. After turning left onto Main Street West, turn immediately right on Newton Avenue. As this street crosses King Street it becomes Sterling Street. Proceed up Sterling Street onto the McMaster campus. Venue
The event will be taking place in CIBC Hall, which is located in the McMaster University Student Centre (MUSC), identified by the ‘red star’ or #51 on the map below.
VenueThe event will be taking place in CIBC Hall, which is located in the McMaster University Student Centre (MUSC), identified by the ‘red star’ or #51 on the map below.
McMaster University Student Centre - CIBC HallCIBC Hall identified by the ‘red star’ or #51 on campus map is located on the third floor of the McMaster University Student Centre (MUSC). There are two elevators on the first floor as well as several staircases leading to the third floor.
ParkingParking lots B, C, D, and L.R Wilson, identified by the ‘blue star’ are closest to CIBC Hall. Parking will be $20.00 for the evening.
Loading/UnloadingVolunteers will be present out front of the MUSC building to assist you in bringing materials into the venue and up to the 3rd floor.
2:00 – 4:00 pm Area open for booth setup. Upon arrival you are asked to drop by the registration desk (outside the CIBC Hall) to pick up your name badge. Each exhibitor booth includes a draped 10’ x 10’ tradeshow style booth with one table and 2 chairs. No electrical power is provided. If you require electricity contact Cheryl Tasker-Shaw by October 8th.
2:30 – 3:30 pm Tours of the reactor. Must register in advance. More details will be sent out separately.
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Student Job Fair. There will be pizza and refreshments starting at 5:00 pm.
8:00 pm Tear-down
Print and or Download these instructions