Nuclear for Everyone Café
- Date: 2020 Dec 03
- Venue: CISCO Webex, Online
- Contact: CNS Office
- Phone: (416) 977-7620
- Email: email@example.com
The CNS Education and Communications Committee invites you to participate in this new webinar series. The Nuclear for Everyone Café will feature topics drawn from the Society’s popular Nuclear 101 and Nuclear for Everyone short courses, presented by the courses’ facilitators, with the opportunity to ask questions and share insights.
Registration is free but required; we welcome CNS members, students and interested members of the broader community.
Click here to register.
The next Nuclear for Everyone Café is Thursday, December 3 at 15:00 to 16:30 EST, on nuclear safety and accidents with Stephen Yu and Kim Mitchell. The session will consist of a 45-minute presentation followed by up to 45 minutes for questions and discussion.
Other dates and topics (currently planned to be held every two weeks):
- Dec 3 Nuclear Safety, Accidents and Waste
- Dec 17 Talking Nuclear: History in Canada and the World
- New Year: Small Modular Reactors
- New Year: Nuclear, Risk and Public Engagement
Questions? Contact Matthew Dalzell for more information.
- November 5th webinar - Nuclear Medicine and Radiobiology
- October 22nd webinar - Nuclear Reactor Basics https://canadiannuclearsociety.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/canadiannuclearsociety/recording/play/e8adaa5f5736416db825b1ac01e03b0d
- October 8th webinar - Energy and the Environment: