Call for papers: 43rd Annual CNS Conference and 48th Annual CNS/CAN Student Conference
We are pleased to announce that the Canadian Nuclear Society (CNS) is organizing the
43rd Annual CNS Conference and 48th Annual CNS/CAN Student Conference
June 16th – 19th, 2024
Sheraton Cavalier Hotel
The conference will address the following topics:
- Enhancing Safety and Security
- Operations, Aging Management and Refurbishment
- Facilitating Energy Policy and Global Consensus
- Environmental Protection and Waste Management
- Deploying New Reactors such as SMRs and Building to Time
- Fuel Cycles
- Developing New Technology, Innovations and Applications
- Addressing Public Concerns about Radiation Impacts
- Facing Competitors and Reducing Cost
- Acquiring Medical (isotopes) and Biological Benefits from operating plants and research reactors
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 200 words in length.
- They must use the attached template (in this email and on the website)
- Papers must present original material or a review of a significant area, and not published previously.
- Full papers will be peer reviewed prior to the conference and should be a maximum of 15 pages.
- By submitting a paper, you agree to the following:
- Your paper must be presented orally at the Conference in one of the Technical Sessions
- At least one of the authors must register by the Early Bird date of May 3rd, 2024, for the paper to be included in the Conference Technical Program.
- The proceedings or individual papers may be offered for sale to the public by the CNS.
- Individual papers may be reprinted in other CNS publications.
- Slide presentations must be 15 minutes. Additional information can be appended at the end of the presentation slides.
- For detailed information please look at the attached document
For more information, please visit the conference website.